hi performance wires

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Sat Jun 1 20:22:07 EDT 2002

At 3:01 PM -0400 6/1/02, Vincenzo Basile wrote:

>Just wondering if anyone has the Blau hi performance (red) 8mm wires
>on their cars and chipped?I've got them on mine and wonder if there
>is a possibility that  they could be the problem to my ECU upgrade

I'm running Magnacore wires simply because they were cheaper than
stock, and other listers had no problems with them.  I have no idea
who Blau OEM's the wires from; there are literally hundreds(and most
are pretty suspect.)  If they are zero-resistance wires, those are
not appropriate for use in our cars.

>  ! Also have yet to turn distributor to the right ,what type of tool
>do I need because the 13mm  claw gripper wouldn't fit?

Why would you do so?  Is it out of alignment?