Benz Brace

Bernie Benz b.m.benz at
Tue Jun 4 12:33:53 EDT 2002

To install only, not fabricate, about 15 minutes.  But competenticy
sometimes slows one down.

For street use:

Zero Camber, front and rear, with no tolerence!, as close as is repeatable
within the accuracy of your measurement technique and steering linkage and
suspension conditions.

Total Toe, front and back,  1/8" +/- 1/16" over 5' toe in, centered on the

Castor, adjust only to correct a residual side pull after Camber and Toe are
correct.  If adjusted recheck toe.

Maybe I'm too fussy, but it sure pays off in tire wear and handling.
Have you seen my DIY alignment, posted on Chris Miller's site?