Relays and Euro lights

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at
Tue Jun 4 20:40:41 EDT 2002

I guess I'm responsible for starting this thread. Amazing the number of
opinions and methods used and advised. My relays are installed and as
Frankie would sing, I did it my way. Will be interesting to see what the
future brings. Thanks for all the input and advice.

91 200 TQA
94 UrS4

-----Original Message-----
From: DasWolfen at [mailto:DasWolfen at]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 7:23 PM
To: b.m.benz at; mike.sylvester at
Cc: 200q20v at
Subject: Re: Relays and Euro lights

b.m.benz at writes:

> I was addressing the silver contact surfaces of a high current relay.  If
>  you are concerned about the other internals of the relay, drill holes in
>  cover so that the water can run back out.
>  Bernie

 Great idea Bernie, holes in relay cases under the hood. I have an idea.....
how about we just remove the covers completely so we can see when the
corrosion at work and replace the relays just before failure.

 Better yet drop this thread, Seems everyone has already made up their
some want them inside, some dont.

 Scott.........dont even bring it up again.......PLEASE.

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If
you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.  Aetna Inc.
[ Content of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]