Brake Pad Retaining Clips

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Wed Jun 5 15:07:34 EDT 2002

Anybody have a suggestion for sourcing the above on a UFO equipped car?  At
the last change of the pads, my old ones had disappeared; I think the fell
out because of the pad wear and leftover thickness.  Dealership first told
me they were not available seperate from the pads.  Providing a part number
(thanks to Bernie Benz) then resulted in a 21$ per side price...a bit steep
by my thinking.

Don't think this is going to be a common junkyard item.

thanks for any help,

Derek P