200q20v digest, Vol 1 #967 - 13 msgs

Greg Johnson gregsj2 at attbi.com
Wed Jun 5 21:21:38 EDT 2002

Are you sure Euro-Car has these.  I contacted them about these a few
other products and the said the was never enough call for them - hence
they had none.  If this has changed, I'd like to know.  More
importantly, I'd like to hear from someone who is actually using this

Greg "Can't get negative" Johnson