ecu swap - boost problems

Q Q at
Thu Jun 13 13:31:29 EDT 2002

I agree with Scott.  Both do the same thing.  It's just that the tab
points hose barbs in the wrong direction if used on the wrong car.

-----Original Message-----
From: 200q20v-admin at [mailto:200q20v-admin at] On
Behalf Of QSHIPQ at
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 4:19 AM
To: dans at
Cc: 200q20v at
Subject: Re: ecu swap - boost problems

The Bottom feeder WGFV from all the audi turbo cars interchange, BTDT.
the 1.8t can be fitted with the 91 200, btdt.  The only difference
the suffixes, is the locating tab (and location of the "long" snout).
terms of FUNCTION, they all do the same thing.

Scott Justusson
In a message dated 6/12/02 10:59:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
dans at writes:

> If anyone besides me has used a suffix H WGFV with success, I'd like
> hear about it.

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at