spotting in New Paltz, NY

David Schaible dschaible at
Fri Jun 14 13:36:27 EDT 2002

that would be me,  was that your sedan at the diner ??   i saw it when
driving by but didn't have time to stop in.  new paltz is my home urq is off the road right now b/c a large branch fell on it
(when it was w/o insurance :-(   !! ) so the avant is now my summer car as
well as winter car

ps-  good to see the ben quote which i have been promoting also (not on my
email though) in these times of  govt. abuse