Do any of you know about this?

Audi Sport themercedesbenz at
Tue Jun 18 14:59:48 EDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I am looking for a way to get the chrome pieces that run along the top of t=
front and rear bumpers blacked out. I've tried painting them before on my
previous Audis but even after you try to send them they stay pretty smooth =
the paint always ends up chipping off. So I was wondering if there is a way=
maybe have those pieces dipped in some hot black plastic, I guess that would
be laminating. Anyways, is there a place that could do something like that?
I am located in Maryland so if there is some place that any of you know of
prefferably around that area let me know.

Join the world=92s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here[1]