Help in IDing Vibration Mounts..

maximum at maximum at
Fri Jun 21 05:56:54 EDT 2002

I've had to replace a bunch of these on my 90's and I think they only ran
$3-$5 at the dealer's.  I might just stick to that or at least check some

Royal aka 20RoT

On Thu, 20 June 2002, Peter Schulz wrote

> Folks:
> Need to replace up to a dozen worn and torn vibration mounts on one of the 200s - they are used on
the primary and secondary radiators, airbox, lower IC pipe, etc...
> The Family album lists them only as audi part numbers - but I figger if I can ID them, I can
probably save a slew of cash by ordering them from McMaster Carr.