towing with 20v

maximum at maximum at
Mon Jun 24 13:49:42 EDT 2002

My trips to Moab and its environs tell me that they don't need
any more "wheeling" there.  Binoculars and hiking boots will
both fit in the trunk ;-).  Besides that, towing a 4x4 would
seem a bit taxing to me... but a properly balance trailer
with a low tongue weight would probably do it.

On Mon, 24 June 2002, "Jeremiah Curry" wrote