towing with 20v

Jeremiah Curry curryjer at
Mon Jun 24 22:00:31 EDT 2002

I also plan on taking my hiking boots, camera, binoculars, mountain bike
etc.  But last time I went my lowered Coupe GT got stuck on the way to my
camp spot.

-----Original Message-----
From: maximum at [mailto:maximum at]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 1:50 PM
To: curryjer at
Cc: 200q20v at
Subject: Re: towing with 20v

My trips to Moab and its environs tell me that they don't need
any more "wheeling" there.  Binoculars and hiking boots will
both fit in the trunk ;-).  Besides that, towing a 4x4 would
seem a bit taxing to me... but a properly balance trailer
with a low tongue weight would probably do it.

On Mon, 24 June 2002, "Jeremiah Curry" wrote