Steve Gronback tgsgronback at
Thu Jun 27 14:33:55 EDT 2002

>Anyone have a lead on an inexpensive place to buy injectors?

>I want to avoid paying $500 for injectors, if at all possible.

I just bought one injector from Blau....TPC was out of stock, and local distributors couldn't even get them. I paid about $110., and felt lucky to get one after about 10 phone calls....

Mileage improved about 2 mpg for me when I changed the thermstat, and a few more with a new O2.  Apparently, all cars rely on optimal operating temperatures, but the 200tq even more so.

Steve Gronback
Chapel Hill, NC