where do I get a gauge and how do I mount it?

Audi Sport themercedesbenz at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 21:10:39 EDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I need to get a boost gauge. Something that goes to 30 PSI (should be enough
right?) and I would like it to show vacum too. And of course it needs to match
the stock gauges during the day and night so I guess I am looking for
something made by VDO (since they made the stock gauges). And another problem
would be the way to mount this thing. I want to put it on the driver's side A
pillar but I don't think anyone makes a gauge pod for our cars, or do they?
Maybe some universal gauge pod would work. So let me know where I could find
these items and I might be interested in an AIR/FUEL mixture gauge as well so
I'll probably need a dual gauge pod and of course the gauge to match. Anyways,
let me know if you can help me.
Thanks. Dan

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

  1. http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c156??PI=44364