How much power and money is stage 3+?

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at
Fri Jun 28 20:19:42 EDT 2002

Per Ned, and my OEM digital boost indicator, boost is 22#. Cost is around
$600. HP I can't help you with, but my 200 Avant runs nice and strong. Very
progressive power. Nice improvement.  No problems. Recommended IMO.

-----Original Message-----
From: Audi Sport [mailto:themercedesbenz at]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 4:13 PM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: How much power and money is stage 3+?

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Out of you guys that have the stage 3+ intended acceleration chip, how much
does it cost and how many pounds of boost can the turbo make with it? Also
much HP? and at what RPM? I assume the numbers are at the flywheel.
Thank you in advance.

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If
you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.  Aetna Inc.
[ Content of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]