Magnefine experience?

Linus Toy linust at
Fri Mar 8 18:06:23 EST 2002

Anyone here have experience using a Magnefine filter?

ipd sells these for Volvo AT and PS circuits.  Apparently, Ford uses one in
the Taurus PS circuit, and I saw them in Blaufergnugen's print catalog
(couldn't find it on their web-site).  (search google for a few other vendors)

These would normally be plumbed into the return line, between the assisted
device and the reservoir--so which circuit do we put it into on our cars
with two assisted devices (PS rack and Brake servo)?

*  Linus Toy                      Insanity is doing the same thing   *
*  Mercer Island, WA              you've always done and expecting   *
*  linust at          different results                  *
*                                      - Roger Milliken              *