Boston Globe article on SUVs

Brett Dikeman brett at
Sat Mar 9 11:08:04 EST 2002

I'm mentioning this because we so often discuss SUV problems etc.

He refers to a Frontline show, "Rollover: the hidden history of the SUV."

Frontline's reporting is simply some of the best you can find
anywhere on television.  I highly encourage listers to check out the
showtimes and find out when this frontline will be re-airing.  If you
can't find a time, read the transcripts...