Shock-ing question

Ingo Rautenberg irautenberg at
Sun Mar 10 01:34:56 EST 2002

I just ordered two sets of Bilsteins:  One set for my '83 Urq and one set
for my mother's '91 100.  I had them on my v8q as well and aside from the
frozen left front one on my 91 200q20v, I have never had a problem with
them. I didn't install them originally on the 200 either or have the receipt
for them, unfortunately.

I will admit they can be a bit of a pain to install (suggest chain wrench
instead of Bilstein tool).  This is with driving on a lot of really bad
roads in Detroit Area. The roughly $200/set extra is worth it to me .


'91 200q20v...Slightly modified  + '83 Urquattro

More information about the 200q20v mailing list