Brake Warning Light

Gronberg fussball_200 at
Sun Mar 10 10:41:54 EST 2002

Hey all,
   The red parking brake warning light in my 200 isn't going out, even when the
parking brake is fully released. I checked the mail archives and people had said to
look at the switch under the hand brake lever- as far as I can tell, it works
(breaks continuity...) what else could be causing the light to stay on? Is there a
place the wires to the switch itself may have broken? I would really like to get the
light to disappear! I know th light will flash if the bomb is bad on initial brake
application, but the light is constantly on- it used to flicker off occasionally,
but now it doesn't even do that anymore. Any suggestions?

    Thanks everyone,
          John Gronberg

Do You Yahoo!?