Can anyone loan me fuel-pump removal tools?

Kneale Brownson knotnook at
Mon Mar 11 16:38:20 EST 2002

3214 is used to loosen / retighten the pump in its basket in the fuel tank.

3087 is for removing the ring that holds the cap on the tank sealed against
the tank.  A nonsparking drift and a hammer work just as well.