by pass valve

Ingo Rautenberg irautenberg at
Sat Mar 23 19:36:42 EST 2002


I e-mailed you a *.jpg image illustrating the routing.  The hose goes from
the bypass valve to the rear of the engine into a fitting at the intake
manifold.  This hose sometimes deteriorates over time and with heat.  It is
routed between the intake tube (which the Michelin Man Hose hooks up to) and
the black metal shielding.  You may want to make sure it holds vacuum first.


'91 200q20v...Slightly modified  + '83 Urquattro

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincenzo Basile" <Bleaf1 at>
To: <200q20v at>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 7:26 PM
Subject: by pass valve

i recently installed a new by pass valve that i got from blaufrgnugen this
is a bosch 030401450710a wich can be used on the aan engine also. my
question is, this has three ends 1to the turbo intake 1to the turbo outlet
and the other one were does it go,because my old bypass valve only had the 2
connecters to the big hoses, now this one has the little nipple on the
diaphram wich i have no idea were it goes.

More information about the 200q20v mailing list