lister spotting, Wayland MA!

Brett Dikeman brett at
Fri May 3 18:51:26 EDT 2002

This officially qualifies that the first 200q20v I've seen in the
area around Wayland(only other spottings have been on the Mass
Turnpike...all 3, about an average of 1 per year; this was this
year's spotting :)

Anyway, it was a black 200q20v, headed into the center of town,
passed right in front of the town landfill.

It would be a wikkid pissa if it wasa Listah as we say hea in Bawstin!

Would also make for a 50% lister sighting ratio...