lister spotting, Wayland MA!

Paul R. Luevano paul at
Fri May 3 19:03:15 EDT 2002

That was me.  Would have waved back, but my windows were closed.  :)

Now, why did I think you were in NY state?

See you around!

Brett Dikeman wrote:
> This officially qualifies that the first 200q20v I've seen in the
> area around Wayland(only other spottings have been on the Mass
> Turnpike...all 3, about an average of 1 per year; this was this
> year's spotting :)
> Anyway, it was a black 200q20v, headed into the center of town,
> passed right in front of the town landfill.
> It would be a wikkid pissa if it wasa Listah as we say hea in Bawstin!
> Would also make for a 50% lister sighting ratio...

Paul Luevano            |   AMA * MSF   |'99 CBR 600F4  (Racebike)   | USM * CCS #898|'97 CBR 1100XX (Streetbike)
Waltham, MA USA         |  NMA #116657  |'91 200TQ20V   (Winter)
_____"The purpose of man is to live, not to exist."-Jack London_____