Intermittent Trunk Lock (aka 'Boot' for UK listers) Operation in Sedan

Eyvind Spangen eyvind.spangen at
Mon May 6 00:17:44 EDT 2002

On Sun, 05 May 2002 21:05:36 +0000, you wrote:

>mechanism--AFTER IT WAS OUT OF THE CAR--solved the problem.  I don't recommend
>cleaning while it is in the car because there are the electrical parts for the
>lock heater there--which could do without getting moist.

There is no lock heater in the trunk lock. The wiring there is for the
alarm system..

E. Spangen
'90 Audi 200TQ 20v (godt parkert i låven uten skilter)
'96 Sykkel, drevet av '81 fattig student