brake conversion

maximum at maximum at
Mon May 6 17:38:45 EDT 2002

No one was more surprised than I.  A guy I used to work with at Bavarian
Autosport's wife works at Foreign Autopart in Manchester, NH.  I called
her and there they were.  It's a regular stock item for them.  If you really
like them and can't find them I could pick some up for you sometime.
Phone # is 603-625-4441, ask for Carrie, she seems to know her stuff.
Tell her you were referred by Paul Royal who used to work with your
husband Alan Pierce.  I don't think they ship...but I could be wrong.

Royal aka 20RoT

"Beer, Jerald" wrote