Seeking geek license plates (LAC)

Henry A Harper III hah at
Fri May 10 11:28:38 EDT 2002

I don't have pictures, but a couple geeky ones from the area where I park
at HP Boise:

NCC1701 (anybody see Futurama on Sunday?)

Before construction changed my route through the parking lot, I would also
drive by three yellow S2000s on my way in...what's up with that?

Henry Harper  hah at
1991 200 quattro, 115k, standard-issue plates, "bamboo metallic" stealth
mobile (oops, front plate "fell off")
1988 GTI 16v, 226k, standard-issue plates, kind of loud & red but also
mysteriously missing front plate, rear plate tends to get kind of dirty...