thule rack recommendations for 200 wagon

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at
Mon May 13 20:34:11 EDT 2002

I don't think you will find one. I went through this same search. A rack
that will fit, and I forgot the name, something like Orvis??, was available
from a place in Canada. I already had a Thule system, so I just got the feet
that hook onto the roof, and that works. The Thule bars just clear the built
in roof rack rails. HTH

91 200TQA
94 UrS4

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Simoes [mailto:dans at]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 1:17 PM
To: quattro at; 200
Subject: thule rack recommendations for 200 wagon

As some of you know, I picked up a 91 200tq wagon recently.

Anyone know the current model Thule rack/feet that will clip on to the
stock roof rails?  Their website was not helpful for the 91, but they
list the 751 model for the 95 A6, which I assume is almost identical.

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If
you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.  Aetna Inc.
[ Content of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]