[s-cars] GP for Samco Hoses, Update and Inut needed!

Bernie Benz b.m.benz at prodigy.net
Tue May 14 17:49:26 EDT 2002

Are you leaking at the gasketed and crimped joint between the plastic end
cap and the aluminum tube header?  If so, you can try to find and install a
V band clamp around this joint on each end.  I had started a search for
such, but not seriously yet.

What does need for turbo rebuild have to do with IC leaks?