Interior swap help needed
stevebednarski at mindspring.com
Fri May 17 14:14:38 EDT 2002
I am contemplating swapping a gray for a black interior in a newly acquired
1991 200TQ. I have pulled both the front and rear seats before, so that is
The dashboard, center-console, carpet, and rear parcel shelf also need to be
Here are my questions:
1. Can the top of the dashboard be pulled, leaving the wood strip below in
place? How do I go about doing this?
2. Are there any tricks to pulling out the glovebox and driver side lower
3. What is the easiest way to pull the center console out?
4. Does the carpet pull out easily once the seats and center console are
5. Finally, are there any tips for pulling the rear parcel shelf?
Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.
More information about the 200q20v