Add PreLoad to the Wastegate

Shayne thequattroking at
Wed May 22 16:33:58 EDT 2002

How is this dangerous to the health of the car?  Although I have not done
it, I know 2 people that have to their 10v cars.  Once ones an Audi repair
shop.  Both have indicated a mild performance increase.

Please indulge my stupidity.

Shayne P.

Currently, Spokane, WA.  June, Oakland, CA.

Enough Audis to give plenty of headaches.

Parting:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5