bleeding air out of coolant system
knotnook at traverse.com
Fri May 24 16:52:39 EDT 2002
At 01:59 PM 05/24/2002 -0400, Brett Dikeman wrote:
>What's the proper procedure on this one? Missing my volume 1
>Bentley. I've got gurgling noises coming from the head after
>shutdown; just replaced the cap, but the noises persist...
Dear Old Bentley advises:
1. Set heater control to "warm"
2. Fill at the expansion tank until it won't accept more.
3. Run engine and continue to replace the coolant in the tank until the
level remains constant.
4. Install expansion tank cap.
5. Continue running engine until cooling fan operates.
6. Check coolant level and top up as necessary.
More information about the 200q20v