Hose ID

Peter Schulz peschulz at cisco.com
Tue May 28 14:23:41 EDT 2002

At 01:09 PM 5/28/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>As a measure of preventive maintenance, I changed my coolant hoses last
>week.  While under the hood, I saw another hose that I can't ID.  Under
>the hoses running to the radiator and under the turbo after-run pump
>there's a hose that is connected to the block.  Fairly large diameter.
>Not too long.  My seems VERY squishy and almost flat at one point.  It's
>not part of the cooling system.  But it doesn't look like it's part of
>the oiling system or the brakes/steering.
>Anyone know what it is?  I looked in the Bentley manual.  Various
>diagrams show it, but it's never labeled - likes it's included for
>reference purposes but not part of the system you're working on.
>200q20v mailing list
>200q20v at audifans.com


Squishy - is the general term for a worn out crankcase breather hose.

$$$ around a hundred bux and only available from a dealer.



Peter Schulz
1990 CQ
1991 200 20v TQW indigo mica
1991 200 20v TQW titanium grey
Chelmsford, MA USA
peschulz at cisco.com

More information about the 200q20v mailing list