brake bleeding

Joshua C smuckycat at
Tue May 28 15:29:44 EDT 2002

This weekend I am planning on installing new pads/rotors and rear calipers.
I will obviously be changing the fluid, I even got different colored ATE
fluid so I can tell when its all fresh.  Now I have never done this before.
My friend who has a lift says no problem you don't need any fancy tools to
bleed them.  When I look at Chris Millers site it describes two gadgets to
bleed brakes, are theese only necessary when doing a one man job or is my
buddy mistaken.

thanks in advance-Josh
91 200tq avant
Alfa Romeo GTV