Shock recommendations?

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at
Tue May 28 20:26:56 EDT 2002

Ooops, that should have been 'rebound' damping...

-----Original Message-----
From: motogo1 [mailto:motogo1 at]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 4:27 PM
To: Audi 200
Subject: Re: Shock recommendations?

DISCLAIMER...YMMV..:-)  I had a set of Koni sports w/Eibach's on my 94 S4,
and after a year (about 20 k miles) they lost a lot of their compression

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If
you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.  Aetna Inc.
[ Content of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]