Bernie Benz b.m.benz at
Tue May 28 21:30:59 EDT 2002

Not German humour, this is right out of the Mercedes insider's handbook!

I speak for myself in all honesty on this subject.  As for my son, I have
seriously suggested the "never oil change" philosphy to him as being most
suitable for his capabilities, but cars are like religion in our family,
never discussed.