VAG-COM on a 200q

Phil Rose pjrose at
Wed May 29 14:37:01 EDT 2002

At 11:28 AM -0400 5/29/02, mike stricker wrote:
>i was wondering if anyone was using the Ross-Tech VAG-COM on the
>1991 200q.  if so, where are the connectors located?  they don't
>seem to be in the fusebox.

Your question suggests that perhaps you don't yet have a Bentley
manual for the '91 200q. Before you get too far along in acquiring
any VAG-COM test gear, I'd highly recommend obtaining and using the
Bentley manuals for this vehicle (right, Chris M.?)

Phil Rose				Rochester, NY USA
'91 200q	(130 Kmiles, Lago blue)
'91 200q   (57 Kmiles, Tornado red)
	mailto:pjrose at