Intake Air Temp Sensor (and now tbv)

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Thu May 30 11:49:03 EDT 2002

True enough, although either way I guess it's a bit of a bear to remove.
Also, guess what light came back on again yesterday.  I'll give ya a hint,
check engine.  Haven't pulled the codes yet, but I'm pretty sure I know what
it's about.  Any other suggestions?

Also, about the tbv, is that dealer only?  And when people have had failures
with those, was the stalling pretty consistent, or really intermitent?

Derek P