Northwest List?

Jobe Tichy bimmer_dude at
Fri Nov 1 19:24:40 EST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I as well am on the PNW quattro list and have not received any activity  since
signing up this past summer.  This may be due to my error, but seeing how
you're not getting any activity either, it may be server issues on the other

'91 200tq 20v

'84 BMW 318i (modified)
>From: "Mike Miller"
>To: "200q20v" <200q20v at>
>Subject: Northwest List?
>Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:42:45 -0800
>Anyone on the NW list that Eliot runs ( used to run)?
>I am in Seattle for a couple months and thought I might as well sign back on,
but I am not getting any response from the ListSrv.
>Perhaps I haven't waited long enough. Patience is not one of my many
personality flaws
>mike miller
>hellmville mt
>in Seattle for a while
>200q20v mailing list
>200q20v at

Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. Click Here[1]