need brake hose info

Phil Rose pjrose at
Sun Nov 3 23:25:27 EST 2002

At 8:11 PM -0500 11/3/02, t44tq at wrote:
>The S4 brake hose will work fine, fittings are fine. Other alternative
>would be to specify a late model V8- 92+.
>No stainless lines for you?

That would have normally have been my preference, but this hose
replacement is being done on an "emergency" basis after discovering
that brake fluid was oozing from a split in the old hose (detected as
I was about to mount snow tires on Friday.) Since I have intentions
to upgrade the front brakes next year, the present  hose replacement
will likely be a temporary thing, so I figure I might as well just
install the oem type.

Phil Rose
Rochester, NY
mailto:pjrose at