bose speaker problems get a little attention

Brett Dikeman brett at
Mon Nov 4 14:41:55 EST 2002

I saw the following on a site I frequent:

Skip down slightly and change the comment view to sorted-by-score and
hit Change.

Now, do a find for "200q20v".

Who, me?
[innocently looks around]

Basically, if you catch a story early enough, enough people see it to
give it a fighting chance at being moderated up. So far, I'm at "4,
informative" which means most readers will see the comment if they
choose to view the comments(most do, it's half of the fun in

I was in a rush so pardon any minor mistakes in my statement...the
slashdot crowd wouldn't notice anyway(at least for car stuff.
Computer stuff is a whole other ballgame :)