Side marker light... was: eyebrow

CL Wong montesawong at
Sat Nov 9 09:10:12 EST 2002

The eyebrow on that 200 looks nice, but I'm more
interested in those side marker lights that you can
see better on the cover of the blau catalog.

Anyone know if this is a mod or a euro-bumper thing?
Can the us bumpers be modified?

I've been toying with the idea of adding side marker
lights to my 200 (having lost side markers with the
addition of euros 3 yrs ago) and have wondered wether
or not the Porsche boxter side marker (which extends
into the wheel whell can be somehow patched in to our

Obviously the cheapest and simplest would be to modify
the side turn signals to dual filament but does anyone
have tips on how to do this?

91 200Q 20v (Hoppen stage 1, Bilsteins, Eibachs, RKE)
97 A4 2.8Q 12v (Shaumberg T/B, K&N panel)
Rockland County, NY

Do you Yahoo!?