Cracked 20vt head?

JShadzi at JShadzi at
Mon Nov 18 02:01:10 EST 2002

To be clear, I'm not saying it can't be done per se, but finding the right
person, _locally_, can sometimes be tough, and finding a good, leak-free head
is most likely going to be the least costly, most hassle free way to go.  I'm
sure the Lincoln school of welding doesn't have any problem doing it or how
to deal with it.