Tires (not a what do you like thread, at least not entirely)

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Mon Nov 18 18:31:28 EST 2002

Just wanted to take a moment to thank eveybody for the responses via my
email inbox wrt my tire query.  Got a couple of used options that I'm now

"The List" comes through again!

Oh, and bought a new car today that's going to be rehabilitated... '88 16v Jetta.  It'll need a little work, but should be real nice when
I'm done.  If anybody will looking in the future...

At any rate, thanks again for the tire help.

Derek P