Subject: SPECIAL Tools for Front Shocks Needed...

C1J1Miller at C1J1Miller at
Thu Nov 21 12:43:15 EST 2002

Bryan:  I work in Cambridge, and can likely dig up that special long socket tool to do the front strut inserts.
You can use a pipe wrench, but I haven't found that it works so well on these older northeast cars.
'91 200q20v ==>

Bryan Foster wrote:
I am looking to change out my old Boge shocks for a new set over the
Thanksgiving holiday.  Does anyone have the special tools needed to make
this job easier and allow me to eat more leftovers instead of cursing at
the car all weekend?  I would be willing to pay a rental fee and/or
deposit.  I am in Boston so if anyone local has these tools than I could
pick them up or grab them at dyno day.

Please contact me off list.   bfoster at

Thanks in advance.
-Bryan Foster