Flashing Boost gauge

Bentley Cornelius brc1962 at charter.net
Thu Nov 21 20:32:04 EST 2002

On a road trip hiway driving, the factory boost gauge started flashing and =
boost was low, although still some boost.  Checked the hoses and nothing ap=
parent.  Last week, to fix the coolant gauge reading, I replaced the MFTS a=
nd am wondering if it could be causing this.  Coolant temp gauge registers.=
  Any suggestions helpful.

Also, anyone experiencing post BOSE recall popping like I am ?

Jeff Myers   jtm305 at bellsouth.net