Bose front spkr squawk...

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Sat Nov 23 11:58:56 EST 2002

Same exact problem, and yes, that noise is f-ing loud!  So I guess there's
and argument for the quality or the non-quality of Audi's vehicles depending
on where you look!  I liked that if I was really a gluton for punishment, I
could continue to listen to the radio as the rest of the speakers worked
fine.  Just had to listen over the top of the squawk.

Wouldn't it figure that this problem comes up at the same time that I get
another car to rebuild.  Not enough hours in the day.

Derek P