Virtual Audifest, TODAY!

Brett Dikeman brett at
Sat Nov 30 11:58:27 EST 2002

OK everyone, last message you'll see on this :-)

Added links to some additional IRC or IRC-capable clients, and added
a java(web) client for all you folks who can't install software on
the system you use, or don't want to...runs right in your web browser.

I'm currently logged in along with a few other folk.  Join us any
time today, but the 'virtual toast' is at 2:30pm EST.

Email me if you need help.  Hope you join us!

'91 200q20v					200q20v list admin		Audifans #2 Geek-in-residence