[s-cars] Purchase '91 200 20V?

Audi Sport themercedesbenz at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:03:06 EDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I totally agree with you Phil.

Dan B.

Well I come down on the _other_ side of your assessment. What you
assert as being "no contest" is really a matter of opinion, isn't it?
I don't happen to share the opinion that the S4/6 is the "better"
looking car. Compared to the '91 it has certain improved visual
aspects (front end, perhaps) and many mechanical improvements.
Certainly more "up-to-date" looking. But "better looking"? Nah, not
by my standards. Although I would make an exception when comparing
the avant models. The S6 Avant appeals to me more than its '91

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]

  1. http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c144??PS=47575