Price Reduced! - Mille Miglia Wheels for Audi

Michael (Prospeed Motorsport, LLC.) michael at
Tue Oct 8 13:07:46 EDT 2002

Reduced to $175 for opening bid and $250 Buy It Now.

4 Mille Miglia wheels for Audi A6 & S6. 17" x 8. They will fit A6. They
might fit A4s also but I can't confirm. Please research before bidding.
3 of the wheels are in high average to very good condition. (See photos)
The one wheel with the curb rash is slightly bent. I understand repair
is possible but that is your responsibility.

Wheels are sold as is. If you have any questions, please e-mail me

Michael G. Wachholz
Prospeed Motorsports

651.699.3129 office
651.699.3098 fax