RS2 intake manifold fitting on a 3B (7A)

Brandon Hull Hull at
Tue Oct 8 17:40:30 EDT 2002

you can see photos of the two engines on the eS2 website at just click on "what's needed" and scroll down.   I bought an RS2 cover long ago to use on my 3B S2 conversion and gave up pretty quickly.  I don't remember every detail but the reply you got below is correct, it doesn't fit from several perspectives.  For what it is worth, I seriously doubt there is any performance advantage and infact if you extrude honed the 3B piece you'd likely do more for flow...

Brandon H