still looking for the best place to buy a slave cylinder from

Martin, Gary G MartinGG at
Sat Oct 12 03:57:57 EDT 2002

Could also try   or ones listed here  That
should get you started.

-----Original Message-----
From: Audi Sport [mailto:themercedesbenz at]
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 2:23 AM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: still looking for the best place to buy a slave cylinder from

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Since I have received such an overwhelming amount of responses for my
prvious post, here it goes again......Can any of you tell me where would be
the best place possible to buy a slave cylinder from? I am looking for the
best price.

Thank you,

Dan B.

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If
you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.  Aetna